Adapt events gallery
Adapt Past Events
Workshop Prague 17-23 October 2009
Research and creation activities 17-23 October 2009 - session Prague.
WORKSHOP “STAGING ROBOTS”
Source performances – initial set-up open for contextualization
Thinking engines – process-oriented knowledge and skills exchanges
Creation processes – large-scale output-oriented workshops
Renewed performances – re-staging source performances in a critical loop
The workshop schedule was divided in two parts in order to discuss main administrative issues and the other part was focused on the creative process. The two location for meetings and creative process where located in the same building so it wasn’t hard to switch from one to another. The workshop started with a presentation of new partner in the project, Transcultures. Philippe Franck is the director and presented the main activities included festivals, exhibitions, they are active since 1996, electronic & sound art projects, organized international art festivals (mainly City Sonics, annual sound art festival in Mons since 2003 and Les Transnumériques, electronic arts and cultures biennale in Brussels, Mons, Lille, Paris since 2005. They are planning a new session of bains numeriques for 11-19 June 2010 http://www.bainsnumeriques.fr/. Pierre Proske current ciant resident made a presentation of his latest works, more can be seen on his website http://www.digitalstar.net/.
People present for the creative process & meetings :
- Pavel Smetana – General coordination.
- Pavel Sedlak – General coordination.
- Michal Masa - motion capture techniques.
- Stephane Kyles - Interactive 3d & Video.
- Philippe Franck – General coordination.
- Louis Bec – zoosystemicien.
- Pierre Proske - Interactive Sound design.
- Franscisco Camacho - choreography.
- Paula Caruço - General Coordination
- Joao Manuel de Oliveira – Dramaturgy.
- Mariana Tengner Barros – Dance.
- Tiago Cadete – Dance.
- Kotomi Nishiwaki – Dance.
- Darie Alexandru Budeanu- 3D design.
- Adriana Zaharia – Creative concept.
- Arina Raileanu - Management, communication, documentation.
- Vera Batozska - Photography.
- David Travnicek – Technical director.
- Christophe Saidi – Video.